* 3 six-ounce jars of quartered Artichoke Hearts (drained)
* 4 T Olive Oil
* 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
* 2 cups Chicken (cubed)
* Soup Mixture =
* 2 cans of Cream of Chicken
* 1 cup of Mayonnaise
* 1 t Lemon Juice
* 1 t Curry Powder
* 1 1/4 cup of Cheese (grated)
* 1 T melted Butter (melted)
* 1/4 cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Mix first three ingredients (Artichokes, Olive Oil and Garlic) and spread in a 9X13 pan. Spread Chicken on top.
Pour Soup Mixture over top. Sprinkle Cheese. Mix melted butter with bread crumbs. Sprinkle Butter/Bread
Crumb Mixture on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.